Tuition and Fees
- The tuition fee for 2019-20 Academic Year will be published later (The tuition for the 2018-19 academic year is RMB 90,000)
- Included: All the compulsory curricular and co-curricular activities; all textbooks (domestic and imported).
- Not included: Additional optional activities selected by students, examination fees collected by other organizations, meals, uniforms and school buses.
- Detailed information on tuition and fees will be available in the acceptance package.
- Chinese Returnee/Talented Professional Scholarship Program
- Overseas returnees / talented professionals: certified master and above degree or “Talented Professional Title”
- For more details, please contact SIP SME Service Center at +86-512-6706 8000.
- Gifted Students Program
- All students are eligible for application
- Up to 100%
- How to apply: Details will be published here later. Please visit this page later.
- Summer 2019:
- Student Handbook to be mailed to accepted students.
- Pay tuition and fees.
- September 2019: Academic year 2019-20 begins.
Please transfer your payment to the bank account below. Please indicate the student’s name and grade of enrollment for our reference.
Bank Account Name: Overseas Chinese Academy Suzhou
Bank Account Number: 51290 63845 10701
Name of Bank: China Merchants Bank, Fangzhou Rd. Sub-branch, Suzhou
Please send the scanned copy of the wire transfer to the Admissions Office and the Finance Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.